Wednesday 5 March 2014

My oh my does time fly...

We are now in March and after reaching a loss of 2.5stone at Slimmingworld I'm feeling good and can really see a difference. I've even been out and bought size 14 jeans!!! Haven't fit into a size 14 since I was at college. Look they fit!!!


I've taught classes, attended classes, made plenty of jewellery to keep me busy and even signed myself upto two exchanges this month. Liberate your art postcard swap over at Kat's Eye Studio, and the Bead Soup Blog Party swap with Lori Anderson, I shall post about them separately.

I also now have my jewellery on display at Braintree Jewellery Village which is super exciting! This way my jewellery gets to the public instead of sitting in boxes at home and I just have to visit the village once a week to check on my cabinet.


Let's hope the month stays positive!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...